Thursday, December 30, 2010

...

Just a quick 'yello!' since I haven't posted anything too terribly exciting for awhile.. It's been a busy couple of weeks for me with even busier weeks ahead. I'm flying out to Breckenridge, Colorado in a few days to shoot what I am positive will be an incredibly GORGEOUS wedding in the mountains (with an incredibly gorgeous couple to boot!)

Also, I'm VERY excited to introduce a new branch of RE Photography! I've been playing around with boudoir photography for the past few months..  SO fun :) I've had the opportunity to shoot over ten different sessions and I've absolutely fallen in love with it! So keep checking back because within the next month, I'll be unveiling some sneak peaks and teasers of "Delicate Expresions." Can't even begin to tell you how pumped I am!

Thanks again for all of your support! Love you all and hope your holidays were fabulous :)

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment