Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Baby Cole!

As I sit here, updating my blog to reflect this past year's work, I look back on all the incredible people I've met and photographed and my mind and heart repeatedly re-vist this session. How can it not be a personal favorite?

 I was lucky enough to be Libby's college roommate. I was there when she first met Derek, when she first realized that maybe.. just maybe.. he could be more than just the neighbor boy from movie nights, group dinners and prank wars.. and after he proposed, she let me try my inexperienced (yet overly excited) hand in taking a few engagement photos for them.

Two years later, they're married and PARENTS to Cole Matthew.. and one more time, they've volunteered to let me try something new behind the camera. Like his parents, Cole was one of my photography "firsts" and while I haven't had much experience yet with babies, I can for sure say that this session will forever go down as one of my favorites :) Cole is a BEAUTIFUL baby with two absolutely wonderful parents and I can't wait to see the little man he becomes :)






No comments:

Post a Comment