Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Reflect. Remember. Rejoice.

It's been a busy ten days. :) 

Ten days of traveling, new clients and new experiences. 

Ten days worth of affirmation, as I find myself falling more in love with what I do with every session and each person I meet.

I returned home last night to a beautiful gift from an incredibly thoughtful client/friend, and I couldn't have asked for a better reminder as I return to normalcy. The new normalcy. (which may involve occasionally working from home in sweatpants :)





Reflect. Remember. Rejoice. The catchphrase of my business. Words that inspire how I shoot. Words I try to live by.

These next few days will be filled with Photoshop, new blog posts, way too much caffeine (gas station coffee made me want to hug my Keurig when I got home) and gratefulness. 

To all my clients and friends, thank you. I appreciate you more than coffee and sweatpants. Combined. 

No comments:

Post a Comment