Monday, March 14, 2011

a big small-town kind of love

Photo albums and childhood memories paint a picture of Ashlee and Jordan’s early lives; crossing paths at ball games, birthday parties and town festivities, which is easy to do in a bustling city of just 800. But after leaving for college and returning home again, they saw each other in a completely different light.. and this September, I'll be shooting their gorgeous fall wedding! I think I'm just as excited for it as they are :) Did I mention Ashlee is my awesome sister-in-law? Can't wait to trade in the traditional (read: boring) photographer outfit for a bridesmaid dress....


For their engagement session, I took Ashlee and Jordan around the town they’ve grown to love and where they’ve grown to love each other.  And whoever said outdoor pictures aren't beautiful in the winter has clearly never been to northwest Iowa..










No comments:

Post a Comment